We have different memories some of them are harsh and some are sweet. One such memory is childhood. Here are some of the things that kids love to do.
- Choice – Kids do not like to be told what to do. They like to make decisions and choices on their own. They appreciate choices.
- Celebrations – Children like to celebrate birthdays, festivals. They like to put on a new dress of their own choice and they definitely look forward to decorating, celebrate the same way our family celebrates.
- Artwork – When we appreciate the little artworks done by the little hands they feel very proud and that moment will be the happiest moment for them.
5 Kids Who Glorified India Around World
- Piggy banks – Children love to save their money in the piggy banks. Even though it may be an ample amount they save money very carefully in their piggy banks.
- Stories – They like listening to stories about when they are little. They also like listening to scary stories even though they are scared of the ghosts.
- Cartoons – Kids love to watch their favourite cartoon series like Tom and Jerry, power rangers, harry potter etc.
- Cuddles – A child wants to be cuddled, they need physical touch and nothing is better than cuddles.
- Friends – Children want to have friends of their own age to love and accept them. They share their toys and play along with them.
10 Indian Women Who Made India Proud!
- Grandparents – Kids have a special kinship with their grandparents. They spend much with their grandparents by asking them to tell stories, going for a walk etc.
- Support – If a child has a talent when we support their passion and provide opportunities there is nothing better.